Cardiothoracic Surgeon NP/PA for Petoskey, MI (Locum)
Petoskey, MI 49770 US
McLaren Northern Michigan is in need of 1-2 APP's every month from the 21st until the 1st of the following month.
CTS APP – Northern
The APPs work until done and then the Locums is on call the rest of the night. They can leave the hospital once everything is done which is usually around 3 pm. Usual arrival to get to the hospital is between 0600 and 0630.
- Candidate MUST have active MI license - not accepting IMLC
- Prefer candidates who are local to Michigan
- Start – 30 days to allow for hospital credentialing (provider billing will be done under physician)
- 1-2 providers needed
- 10 consecutive days of concurrent night/day shift per month
- 8 hour on-site, inpatient shift with remainder on-call/coverage
- 24/7 call support – will take first call – reasonable volume but not overwhelming
- Prefer experience (including ICU)
- Vein harvesting required
- No clinic – inpatient only including OR hospital rounding (including ICU)
- 10 consecutive days of concurrent night/day shift (usually the 21st – 1st )
- First available assignment is Jan 21 – Feb 1
Local providers, or limited travel
Clean background CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Board Certified
McLaren Northern Michigan is a 202-bed regional hospital located in Petoskey, Michigan serving residents in 22 counties across northern Lower Michigan and the eastern part of the Upper Peninsula. More than 230 physicians represent nearly all medical and surgical specialties, enabling full-service care with an emphasis on cardiology, cancer, orthopedics, and neurosciences.
McLaren Northern Michigan has a network of primary care providers and specialty care clinics throughout the region, and an outpatient surgery center in Cheboygan. It has achieved Magnet® status for nursing excellence, been named a Top 50 heart hospital in the U.S. by IBM/Watson Health, and received the highest national ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for quality and safety.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.