Cardiothoracic PA for Richmond, VA
Richmond, VA 23226 US
Open dates: M-F 7a-3:30p (Hospital); 1:4 call weeknights and weekends
- December 2022 through December 2023
- The hours will vary to accommodate the surgical calendar.
- There is an immediate need for full time (40hrs.), weekday coverage Mon-Fri in OR and some outpatient clinic coverage, Weekend rounding and call support
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off will suffice if candidates is not able to commit to every week, Mon-Fri.
- Team is made up of 4 surgeons, 1 Surgical PA and 6 APC's.
- Roughly 750 cases between St. Mary's Hospital and Memorial Regional Medical Center.
- Team performs general open heart cases as well as min. invasive valvular cases, LVAD's, Impella's.
- Caseload: 100% adult; 10% outpatient & 90% inpatient
- EMR System: Epic
- Board Certified - REQUIRED
- VA License - REQUIRED
- BLS/ACLS - REQUIRED
- Experience - REQUIRED; no new grads
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.