CRNA in Troy, NY (Locum)
Troy, NY 12180 US
- 1 CRNA Full-time Monday-Friday 7a-5p starting 1/2
- 1CRNA 3-12h 7a-7p shifts (may NOT be concurrent) with the possibility of 5 days a week 7a-5p starting February
- Hospital Based practice
- CRNA supervision is 1 physician to 3 CRNAs
- Case Mix- General Surgery, Endoscopy, Vascular, OB, Ortho, Bariatric Surgery, UroGyn
- NO hearts, NO Neurosurgery, NO Thoracic
- No travel- they will only need to cover 1x campus- Samaritan Hospital
- EMR: Epic
- Adult patient population: low volume of pediatric cases
- Credentialing timeframe: 2-3 months with an active NY license in hand
- 7 ORs
- Spinal Epidurals required for CRNAs.
- 100 deliveries per month, but the epidural rate is low (hence the large midwifery program), section rate is 15%
- NBCRNA - Required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS - Required
- NY license - Preferred
- Covid-19 Vaccination - Required
- Central Lines
- General Spinal
- Pain control in the PACU
- Pre-op clearance
- OB – epidurals. MDs must start epidurals, CRNAs can continue
- OB – c-sections
- Board Certified
- New York
With 11,000 employees in more than 185 locations, St. Peter’s Health Partners is the Capital Region’s most comprehensive not-for-profit integrated health care network, which provides high-quality, compassionate, and sophisticated care to thousands of people every day. St. Peter’s Health Partners is a member of Trinity Health, one of the nation’s largest Catholic health systems.
We, St. Peter's Health Partners and Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
- Reverence - We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
- Commitment to Those Who are Poor - We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
- Justice - We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of Earth.
- Stewardship - We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
- Integrity - We are faithful to who we say we are.
- Safety- We embrace a culture that prevents harm and nurtures a healing, safe environment for all.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.