CRNA in Findlay, OH (Perm)
Findlay, OH 45840 US
Blanchard Valley Hospital is looking for a Perm CRNA to join their Findlay Hospital team!
- Welcome new grads, strong mentoring and support
- Variety of cases, ability to keep up skills
- Self-scheduling, 5-8s, 2-12s + 2-8s, 3-12s, future option for 13/13/14
- Care team model with medical direction 1:3, sometimes 1:4
- Rare call responsibilities for back up call, opportunities for overtime if desired
- Full complement of medical and surgical specialties available for support
- Cardiac experience and interest a plus
- Trauma, Interventional Cardiology, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, ENT, General Surgery, GI, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Pulm Critical Care, Podiatry, Urology, healthy Pediatrics
- 150 bed, 16-bed ICU, 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, (3) da Vinci surgical robots
- Board Certified CRNA - REQUIRED
- Active OH license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Board Certified
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. BVHS serves an eight-county radius, employs more than 3,000 associates, and is committed to serving and meeting the needs of our communities.
- Independent community-based 501c3 with A+ Moody rating
- Service area of over 175k in Findlay and surrounding counties
- Findlay Hospital: 150 bed, 16-bed ICU, 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heart Care Center, 1200 deliveries/year, Level II Special Care Nursery 32 weeks+
- Bluffton Hospital: 25-bed, specialty clinics, 24-hour ED, diagnostic services, outpatient surgery/procedures
- Findlay Surgery Center: Free-standing facility, 4 OR’s, 2 endoscopy suites, procedure rooms
- Robotics Center, (4) da Vinci surgical robots (two Xi/two X)
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval®
- American Heart Association, American Stroke Association Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
- BVHS Specialties: Allergy & Immunology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, EMS, Endocrinology, ENT, Family Medicine, General Surgery, GI, Hematology/Oncology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, OBGYN, Occupational & Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, Palliative Care & Hospice, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Critical Care, Radiation Oncology, Rheumatology, Senior Care Services, Urgent Care, Urology, Wound Care
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Located in the northwest region of Ohio, Findlay is a well-established city with a vibrant atmosphere. Findlay boasts a number of recreational opportunities, an historic downtown, unique shopping, plenty of lodging, a variety of dining and increasing business growth. With a small-town feel, Findlay allows its visitors the comforts of home and the excitement of a growing city. The center of Hancock County, Findlay is located along Interstate 75. It is about 47 miles south of Toledo, 92 miles north of Columbus and 137 miles west of Cleveland.
Why Findlay, NW Ohio? Located in Hancock County, Findlay is a family-friendly city close to major metropolitan centers and airports, restaurants, parks, events and entertainment.
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- High salary to cost-of-living ratio
- #1 Micropolitan in U.S. based on 543 statistical areas
- Located on I-75, 45 minutes south of Toledo and I-80, close to major metro and airports
- Community of higher education, health care, business, retail and agriculture
- Ten public school districts in Hancock County, including Findlay City School and private school options
- Major employers Marathon Petroleum Corp., Cooper Tire & Rubber/Goodyear, Whirlpool Corp., Ball Corp.
- International businesses and distribution centers with enterprises from 9 different countries
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.