CRNA for Ortonville, MN (Locums)
Ortonville, MN 56278 US
- Overview of position: Locum CRNA solo independent provider. bread and butter general surgery, heavier OB skills for epidurals and intrathecal anesthesia. GYN, ortho-total joints, endoscopy, cardioversions, podiatry, ENT, vascular, joint manipulations. Expected to cover ER for trauma/airway/codes, rare help with difficult IV sticks. Strong intubation skills.
- Shifts/Hours: 1-2 week block coverage to cover hospital OR needs, call for vacations, CME, illness, PRN, etc. 7a-4p with call 24/7 when on assignment
- Volume: average cases scheduled per day 8-10
- EMR: Epic w/ OpTime
- License: Minnesota
- DEA/CRS: Minnesota
- Board Certification: yes
- Life Supports BLS, ACLS. PALS. NRP
- Covid/Flu Vaccination: Yes
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Hanson joined Wapiti in July 2019. She has 12 years of customer service and sales experience.
Nicole and her husband (Duane) have lived in the Milbank area for 18 years with their 2 boys. Nicole enjoys gardening and spending time with family, especially with her grandson.