CRNA for Mason City, IA (Perm)
Mason City, IA 50401 US
MercyOne North Iowa is URGENTLY looking to bring on 4 CRNAs to join their team!
These are just a few of the reasons why you are going to love working for MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center! When you join our faith-based, not-for-profit health care team, you will be serving a 15-county referral network with a population of 260,000 people. The hospital –a 342 bed regional referral teaching hospital –has been named a top 100 hospital nationally.
“Big City Medicine in a small town”
- MercyOne North Iowa promotes excellent work life balance supporting quality family time with 5-6 call days per month, one holiday per year, at home call available, and post call day off.
- Physician support before, during, and after each procedure
- All surgical procedures, except transplants; limited pediatrics; support OB, Cath Lab, and ED.
- Opportunity to teach CRNA students
- Total compensation package up to $335,000 includes loan repayment ($30K) and sign-on bonus ($40k)
- 34 days of time off, annually
- Annual CME allowance of $3,000
- Employer sponsored professional liability insurance & tail insurance coverage
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 403(b) retirement program with employer contribution and employer matching; Optional 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Cost of Living for area is 24% lower than national average
Perfect Place to Raise a Family in a Beautiful Landscape:
- Centrally located in the middle of everywhere; within two hours of Minneapolis-St. Paul and Des Moines; Local airport with daily direct flights to Chicago.
- Top 10 Best States to Practice Medicine in, Forbes’ Best States for Business, and Money Rates; Best U.S. state for young adults.
- Cost of living 24% lower than the U.S. average.
- Tired of wasting hours each day behind the windshield? Enjoy a minimal commute-under a 10-minute drive to the hospital from anywhere in Mason City.
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center is a 342-bed regional referral teaching hospital, named Top 100 Hospital nationally for achieving excellence in clinical outcomes, growth and fiscal management for several years. We are a faith-based, not-for-profit community healthcare system offering comprehensive healthcare services for people throughout northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Our 300+ physician medical staff offers nearly all medical and surgical subspecialties, from general medical care to open-heart surgery. This is a full-service Hospital with a 24/7 Hospitalist program.
We are a Level III trauma center and offer post-graduate education programs on site, including a four-year Cardiology Fellowship, Palliative Care Fellowship, Family Medicine Residency Program and Internal Medicine Residency Program. MercyOne – North Iowa combines the family atmosphere of a hometown healthcare center with the technology, services and resources of a major modern medical center.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.