CRNA for Marshall, MN (Perm)
Marshall, MN 56258 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) for a permanent position in Marshall, Minnesota.
- The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) provides anesthesia care for surgical patients and assists with emergency airway management and emergency IV access.
- Possible shifts include day 7:00 am to 3:00pm. Swing 10am to 6:30pm. Possible call involved. May include Granite Falls and Tyler locations.
- Graduate of an Associate of Science in Nursing Degree program, a Bachelors Degree in Nursing or related field required.
- Masters degree in Nurse Anesthesia preferred.
- An active Minnesota CRNA license is required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota or meeting the requirements of a Multi-state licensure required.
- Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.