CRNA for Findlay, OH (Perm)
Findlay, OH 45840 US
Findlay Surgery Center is looking for a Perm CRNA to join their team!
- Welcome new grads, strong mentoring and support
- Not accepting Locums providers
- Given latitiude and ability to practice independently
- Peripheral nerve blocks, pediatrics, IV regional blocks REQUIRED
- Self-scheduling, typical M-F schedule, 4-9s, 5-8s, overtime potential, no call, no weekends, no holidays
- Physician Medical Director onsite as resource
- ENT, endoscopy, general surgery, urology, ortho, cataracts, pediatrics, podiatry, ophthalmology
- Free-standing facility, 4 OR’s, 2 endoscopy suites, procedure rooms (currently running 4-6 rooms/day)
- Highly skilled and colleagial surgeons and OR staff
- Board Certified CRNA - REQUIRED
- Active OH license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Procedures: Peripheral nerve blocks, pediatrics, IV regional blocks - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. BVHS serves an eight-county radius, employs more than 3,000 associates, and is committed to serving and meeting the needs of our communities.
- Independent community-based 501c3 with A+ Moody rating
- Service area of over 175k in Findlay and surrounding counties
- Findlay Hospital: 150 bed, 16-bed ICU, 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heart Care Center, 1200 deliveries/year, Level II Special Care Nursery 32 weeks+
- Bluffton Hospital: 25-bed, specialty clinics, 24-hour ED, diagnostic services, outpatient surgery/procedures
- Findlay Surgery Center: Free-standing facility, 4 OR’s, 2 endoscopy suites, procedure rooms
- Robotics Center, (4) da Vinci surgical robots (two Xi/two X)
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval®
- American Heart Association, American Stroke Association Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
BVHS Specialties: Allergy & Immunology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, EMS, Endocrinology, ENT, Family Medicine, General Surgery, GI, Hematology/Oncology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, OBGYN, Occupational & Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, Palliative Care & Hospice, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Critical Care, Radiation Oncology, Rheumatology, Senior Care Services, Urgent Care, Urology, Wound Care
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
About the Community:
Why Findlay, NW Ohio? Located in Hancock County, Findlay is a family-friendly city close to major metropolitan centers and airports, restaurants, parks, events and entertainment.
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- High salary to cost-of-living ratio
- #1 Micropolitan in U.S. based on 543 statistical areas
- Located on I-75, 45 minutes south of Toledo and I-80, close to major metro and airports
- Community of higher education, health care, business, retail and agriculture
- Ten public school districts in Hancock County, including Findlay City School and private school options
- Major employers Marathon Petroleum Corp., Cooper Tire & Rubber/Goodyear, Whirlpool Corp., Ball Corp.
- International businesses and distribution centers with enterprises from 9 different countries
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.