CRNA for Caro, MI (Locum)
Caro, MI 48723 US
- Monday, Thursday, Friday
- February 12th - Dec 31st
- No weekends
- No on call
- Will need coverage for endoscopy's, and general surgeries. Usually these are scheduled on Monday, and Thursdays from 7a-1200pm.
- If there are no cases, they will be asked to support Thumb. Will need provider who is comfortable practicing autonomously. would like to flex provider to Thumb for OB, but will consider candidates not interested in OB. Anticipate being onsite for 8-10 hours per day and on-call for emergencies.
- 4-12 Patients Per Day
- Lab, Radiology, APP ER physician, Provider coverage for med-surg, swing beds, respiratory coverage from 7a-4p,
- Healthland Centriq EMR
- General Cases (surgical cases including general, ENT, gynecological, urologic, vascular,
- Orthopedic, & obstetrical cases (OB for Thumb only)
- Ventilation Mgmt. (establishing & maintaining an airway; various modes of ventilation)
- Eval & mgmt. of acute volume/BP issues
- Flight, car, fuel, mileage, hotel is a $150 cap (including taxes)rental must be refueled before being returned
- No lodging booked through 3rd party websites, ie. expedia, kayak, etc.
- McLaren is tax exempt and will not reimburse taxes on lodging
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS AANA Certified - Required
BLS, ACLS, - Required
NRP certification or NLSP within three (3) months of initial credentialing - Required
Adults, Peds, and OB Experience - Required
Active MI License and CSR at time of submission - Preferred
**COVID Vaccine Now Required at time of Name Clear**
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- MI CRS
ABOUT THE FACILITY
McLaren Caro Region is a 25-bed critical access hospital committed to promoting the health and wellness of our communities by providing exceptional patient-centered care. It is a non-profit, locally-governed community hospital that has been serving the community since 1928.
McLaren Caro Region offers a full range of health and wellness services at the hospital campus and off-site locations. It is recognized as an accessible and dependable source of quality medical care for residents of Tuscola County, Michigan and is staffed by a dedicated team of healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, technicians, trustees, and volunteers
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.