CRNA for Boise, ID (Locum)
Boise, ID 83706 US
• Schedule: 5 8 hour days, can accommodate 4 10s some weeks, but it's not standard. They can offer a 40 hour guarantee.
• They are looking for CRNAs that are willing to do call work, and possibly weekend call work (pager, not in-house). Call details below:
• WEEKNIGHT CALL: 1900-0700. Call is subsequent to a scheduled shift.
• Call 1 works 0800 - 2000, remains at the hospital until ORs come down to 1-room, Call 1 is the first to be called back if ORs expand to 2-rooms. Post Call is a Day Off.
• Call 2 works 0700 - 1900, remains at the hospital until ORs come down to 2-rooms, Call 2 is the second to be called back if ORs expand to 3-rooms (low likelihood). No Post Call day off.
• WEEKEND CALL: 0700 - 0700 Saturday or Sunday. Call 1 on Sunday is off Post Call on Monday, Call 2 is not off Post Call.
• All cases except OB, Burns, CV, Transplant, Regional Blocks could need to be performed- must be comfortable with Level II Trauma cases - MOSTLY. CRNAs only perform SPINAL Blocks, NO regional anesthesia.
• # of operating rooms: 17 MOR, 7 DSC, plus specials, cath labs, endo, radiology
• EMR: EPIC
• Patient Age Demographic: Adolescent, Child, Adult, Geriatric. 90%+ of the patients are over the age of 12.
• Option to work 4 10 hour days or 5 8 hour days
• Will need a DEA and CSR
• Credentialing timeframe is roughly 90 days.
Please make sure you have the following items readily available for your provider at the time of acceptance in order to expedite the credentialing process
All medical licenses
Life support cards- BLS
Current and previous certificates of insurance
Professional color photo/headshot
CMEs for the past 2 years
Immunization records including TB, Flu, HepB, Tdap, Varicella, and COVID
• ID license - Highly Preferred
• NBCRNA - Required
• Must have ID DEA and CSR before starting - Required
• Submission Requirements: Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine - Required - Verbal confirmation required at time of name clear
• Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS)
State License Requirements
About the Facility
1055 N. Curtis Road, Boise, ID 83706
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise, Idaho is dedicated to delivering advanced medical services in a spiritual, healing environment throughout southwest Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. Through innovative technologies, compassionate staff and warm, healing environments, Saint Alphonsus strives to provide care that is focused on patients.
Founded in 1894 by the Sisters of the Holy Cross, Saint Alphonsus was the first hospital established in Boise - bringing healthcare to the poor and under served. Now referred to as Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, our licensed medical-surgical/acute care 381-bed facility serves as the center for advanced medicine and is poised to support the community well into the future. Saint Alphonsus also has an intricate system of health and wellness services that extend into the communities around our region.
The Saint Alphonsus Medical Group in Boise has primary care and specialty care physicians throughout the region that are focused on keeping care close to home. Our Virtual Monitoring & Care initiatives use telemedicine to reach out to patients who are homebound or in rural areas that lack mobility or access to healthcare centers and services. Through audio and/or visual means, healthcare providers are able to remotely assess, monitor, instruct, educate and treat patients who typically would not be able to travel to receive services. These community-based services, combined with the advanced critical care available at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, provide residents with more comprehensive, convenient and accessible health and wellness care, and support our mission to improve the health of our communities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.