CRNA for Bad Axe, MI (Locum)
Bad Axe, MI 48413 US
McLaren Thumb is looking for a local provider
- Thumb OR - 2 Rooms plus OB coverage.
- 30 deliveries average per month with 18% C-section rate/8 per month + epidural services.
- TEAM at Thumb will also be covering Caro Critical Access Hospital (38 miles away) for average of 2 days per week with endoscopy and minor procedures.
- CPSI (THUMB); CARO IS HEATHLAND; ANESTHESIA RECORD IS ON PAPER
- EMR: Healthland Centriq
- General Cases (surgical cases including general, ENT, gynecological, urologic, vascular, orthopedic, & obstetrical cases (OB for Thumb only)
- Ventilation Management (establishing & maintaining an airway; various modes of ventilation)
- Eval & Management of acute volume/BP issues
- 4-12 Patients Per Day
- Starting February 12th - Dec 31st
- Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
- Call 24/7 1-2 days weekly and 1-2 weekends per month.
- Lab, Radiology, APP ER physician, Provider coverage for med-surg, swing beds, respiratory coverage from 7a-4p
- NRP certification or NLSP within three (3) months of initial credentialing - Required
- Adults, Peds, and OB Experience - Required
- **COVID Vaccine Required
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- MI CRS
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.