CRNA for Aberdeen, SD (Locum)
Aberdeen, SD 57401 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a CRNA for locum tenens coverage in Aberdeen, South Dakota.
- Locum tenens CRNA. Seeking up to three additional provider to build up facility’s roster.
- Largely week-long blocks of coverage needed monthly with occasional one-off shifts or shorter blocks.
- Shifts typically run 8-10 hours (Typically run 6:30am – 3pm)
- Average 5 cases per day. Approx 25 cases for entire OR. 6 ORs total plus 2 separate ENDO rooms.
- 8-9 CRNAs on staff with 2 MDAs who split supervising duties.
- EMR is Meditech with anesthesia documentation on paper getting scanned into Meditech.
- Trauma Level III.
- Open to new grads, locums to perm or straight perm
- Typical cases. Gen Surgery, Gen ortho, ortho spine, ENT, peds, podiatry, GYN, Urology, Plastic Surgery.
- Board certified CRNA; will consider new grads
- Life Certifications needed: ACLS, PALS, BLS, NRP
- Willing to work supervised under MDA (aka anesthesiologist).
- Covid vaccination encouraged, but will consider exemptions.
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Flikka joined the Wapiti team in July 2019. He recruits for North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Montana, and Wyoming.
Matt moved to South Dakota in March of 2018 and lives with his amazing son, Beckett. Beckett loves all sports, animals, and family. He has character that goes on for days and can already make anyone laugh. In their spare time, they like participating or watching any sport they possibly can (especially football or hockey), relaxing on the lake, coaching hockey, or just spending time together.