CRNA - New Lenox, IL (Perm)
New Lenox, IL 60451 US
- Shift times are variable and potential for call
- Open to full-time and part-time
- 100% supervised
- Trauma level II
- 10 ORs
- Coverage for Procedural Care Units. 2 providers would need general OR experience (no neuro or cardiac experience required) and one provider would preferably have outpatient endoscopy experience with MAC.
- Average 4-5 cases a day when working a 12 hour (primarily Ortho and Neuro Cases)
- Neuro cases: the OR team is comprised of surgeon, Surgical Assistant, Scrub Tech, and OR RN circulator.
- Ortho cases utilize 2 Surgical assistants, depending on the type of case.
- Patient age demographic: pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric
- Will accept new grads
- Will NOT accept visa candidates
- EMR: Cerner
- CRNA turnover rate - very low
- General structure of the team - MD/CRNA care model
- How often is the weekend schedule? The call is 24 hours and there is an incentive attached to it - would like people to take 2 to 3 calls a month.
- Who will be performing the blocks and spinals? Spinals and epidurals can be done by CRNAs, all nerve blocks are done by MDs. We have fellowship trained MDs for this.
- Who will be doing pre-op? Preops are for the most part done by the MDs unless it’s a MAC case where the CRNAs can do it.
- NBCRNA - REQUIRED
- Active IL license or in process of obtaining license at time of submission - REQUIRED
- BLS, ACLS, PALS - REQUIRED
- COVID and Flu vaccines - REQUIRED (note at time of name clear)
- US trained and boarded - REQUIRED
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.