CRNA - New Hampton, IA (Locum)
New Hampton, IA 50659 US
- Need coverage July 21st. Potential sporadic ongoing dates for PTO coverage
- Will have cataract patients on July 1.
- 8 hour day, but may vary
- Will need to work independently, but provider or surgeon will be present also
- Average Number of Surgical Cases Per Day: Cataracts 11 to 15. other procedures maybe 3 to 4
- No pain management canses
- Trauma level 4
- Annual ER volume: around 5000
- Description of OR Staff: we have surgical tech and RNs, along with providers and surgeons
- Number of Operating Rooms: 2
- Training and experience required - no new grads
- Required cases: general surgery adult, general surgery pediatric, minor nerve blocks, IV regional anesthesia, spinal anesthesia, regional anesthesia, ventilation management, local infiltration, spinal only for total knees. Usually have cataracts and colonoscopies, EGDs along with procedures, carpal tunnel, etc.
- Prefer providers within driving distance due to the individual shifts
- Credentialing timeframe: ~1 month or less
- EMR: CRNAs do not enter data into the system, we do not have the anesthesia build. They use Cerner/Community Works
- NBCRNA - Required
- Must be available July 21st, plus ongoing PTO coverage TBD
- Active IA license - Required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS - Required
- COVID vaccine - Required
- Local/within driving distance - Required
ABOUT THE FACILITY
- MercyOne New Hampton Medical Center, a member of MercyOne Health Network, is a faith-based, not-for-profit community health care system that offers comprehensive health care services. MercyOne has 11 private inpatient rooms and cares for over 20,000 outpatients each year.
- MercyOne New Hampton offers a full range of services in an inpatient and outpatient setting as well as 24 hour emergency care, surgical services, primary care clinic, therapy and rehabilitation, diagnostic services, speech and occupational therapy, Senior Life Solutions and specialty clinics.
- As a part of our community mindedness, each year, over $1 million is given through our populations at risk programs, community service programs, charity care and the unpaid cost of Medicare and Medicaid.
- MercyOne New Hampton is honored to care for you and your family and is committed to providing you with the highest quality and compassionate care.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.