Audiologist for VES Exams - Alaska (Locum)
., AK . US
- Fairbanks - own office required - must be within 50 miles
- Ft Wainwright - own office required
- Anchorage - own office required
Veterans Evaluation Services (VES), a Maximus company, is a government contractor helping our nation Veterans. They're seeking providers to perform Audiology exams within 50 miles of city.
- Need is on a PRN basis, ongoing
- Must have their own facility
- Medical records review
- Tympanometry and reflex (contralateral and ipsilateral) measurement
- Comprehensive audiometry evaluation
- Occasional Stenger testing
- Speech Recognition testing performed by recorded Maryland CNC disc only
- Completion of a structured form specific to hearing loss and/or tinnitus
- No treatment, no prescribing
- DMA certification available (can get CME credits)
- Own personal laptop (NO MACs)
- Training shall be provided for all Reporting/Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs)/Independent Medical Opinion (IMOs)
- Reporting/DBQs/IMOs must be submitted within 48 hours upon exam completion - no narrative report. End product is completion of standardized form(s).
- Evaluations to be completed in VES's provider portal and records are reviewed
- Own a laptop (no Mac/Apple products) - Required
- Must be willing to wear a mask during all visits - Required
- Previous compensation and pension evaluation experience - Highly Preferred
- Must have own facility with a sound insulated booth - Required
- Active and unrestricted state license - Required
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.