App ER and Clinic for Philip, SD Locum
Philip, SD 57567 US
To cover maternity leave in August, Would like sooner than August.
- Position: APP, PA, NP * (has typically has only had PA, but willing to consider NP)
- Role: Clinic + ER coverage/call
- Annual volume ER average 1100 or 3 ppd. 9 per day at heaviest
- Average Clinic daily census is 15 ppd
- EMR: EPIC
- State License: SD
- DEA/CSR: SD
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Requirements: Yes, will offer waiver if necessary
- Board Certified
- Will consider newer grad if ER experience documented
- Life Certifications needed: ATLS, ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Other qualifications needed: Women’s health experience a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager
Renea joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in July 2022 and currently serves as Business Development Manager. She is a licensed Property, Casualty & Life, Health Insurance Producer with almost 20 years experience.
Renea has been married to her husband Wade for 28 year and together they have 4 children and 13 grandchildren. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, camping, and traveling. Her favorite place she has ever visited would be hands down Jamaica. The second most favorite place to visit is her pool in the back yard.