Anesthesiologist in Pittsfield, MA (Locum)
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
-Level III Trauma Center
-Collaborative MD/CRNA relationship
-NO CALL REQUIREMENTS (do have weekend and day call if interested)
• Patient ages (children, adolescents, adults, geriatrics): adolescents, adults, geriatrics
• Types of cases/Specialty mix: Level III Trauma Center. Must be comf with all cases General (Laparoscopic cholecystectomy/appy), Robotic (Gastric Bypass, prostates), vascular (Endo AAA, A-V fistulas, CAEs), ortho, mastectomies, cystoscopys)
• Support staff available (CRNAs, MAs, Scrub Techs): we have anesthesia techs who do our machine turnovers. Also have scrub techs and first assists, and POAs who clean the ORs.
• Type of charting (EMR, paper): Paper charting
• Credentialing timeframe: Timeframe for BMC less than 1 month. Temporary privileges available?: Will allow temporary privileges
• Reason for coverage: Staff shortage
• shifts 7-330, 7-530
- MA license Required
- Board Certified Required
- Clean background Required
- COVID vaccination Required
Credentialing timeframe: ~6 weeks could be faster if provider is MA licensed
State License Requirements
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.