Anesthesiologist in Findlay, OH (Perm)
Findlay, OH 45840 US
Blanchard Valley Health System welcomes you to be part of our dedicated team serving patients in Northwest & Central Ohio. We are seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologist to join our practice.
- Practice team of 7 full-time physicians, 18 CRNAs
- Cases include neuro, general, ortho, urology, ENT - Cardiac NOT required
- Gynecological surgery, low-risk obstetrics, minimal healthy pediatric cases
- Practice at Blanchard Valley Hospital in Findlay, OH
- Flexibility with work days and hours, equitable call schedule
- Practice and team dedicated to supporting you
- Autonomy and input with schedule, volumes and practice operations
- Time with patients who respect your care
- Local administration with all decision-making in Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Leadership who are invested and seek your input
- Strong and available subspecialty support
- Opportunity to provide and receive mentorship
- Integrated EMR with Cerner throughout health system
- Salary range: $480,000 to $525,000/year
- Relocation assistance
- Loan support during or following training (your choice of monthly, quarterly or annual stipend)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) qualifying employer
- Health insurance, with prescription drug coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts, including health and dependent care
- Health savings accounts
- Basic & supplemental life insurance
- Retirement programs, with employer contribution
- Short and long term disability, both employer paid and voluntary
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Birthday pay
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health exams & immunizations
- Service awards & recognition
- Discounts to BVHS facilities, as well as local businesses and organizations through community partnerships
- Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency) or Board Certified in Anesthesiology - REQUIRED
- Active OH license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Malpractice history (attached as a document) - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
About Blanchard Valley Health System:
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. BVHS serves an eight-county radius, employs more than 3,000 associates, and is committed to serving and meeting the needs of our communities.
- Independent community-based 501c3 with A+ Moody rating
- Service area of over 175k in Findlay and surrounding counties
- Findlay Hospital: 150 bed, 16-bed ICU, 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heart Care Center, 1200 deliveries/year, Level II Special Care Nursery 32 weeks+
- Bluffton Hospital: 25-bed, specialty clinics, 24-hour ED, diagnostic services, outpatient surgery/procedures
- Findlay Surgery Center: Free-standing facility, 4 OR’s, 2 endoscopy suites, procedure rooms
- Robotics Center, (4) da Vinci surgical robots (two Xi/two X)
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval®
- American Heart Association, American Stroke Association Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
- BVHS Specialties: Allergy & Immunology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, EMS, Endocrinology, ENT, Family Medicine, General Surgery, GI, Hematology/Oncology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, OBGYN, Occupational & Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, Palliative Care & Hospice, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Critical Care, Radiation Oncology, Rheumatology, Senior Care Services, Urgent Care, Urology, Wound Care
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
About the Community:
Just South of Lake Erie sits the bustling midsized city of Findlay – the second largest city in Northwest Ohio. Thanks to its affordability, robust and growing economy, recreational opportunities for all ages, outstanding school systems and family-friendly environment, Findlay has been ranked #1 Micropolitan in the U.S. nine years and running. Downtown boasts one-of-a-kind eateries, breweries, boutiques and a pedestrian-friendly Main Street, as well as venues for live music and productions at Marathon Center for the Performing Arts and the Fort Findlay Playhouse, community events such as Oktoberfest, Boogie on the Block, Rally in the Alley, ArtWalk, and more - all while enjoying a beverage within the Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA).
- #1 Micropolitan in U.S. based on 543 statistical areas
- Located on I-75, 45 minutes south of Toledo and I-80, close to major metro and airports
- Community of higher education, health care, business, retail and agriculture
- Ten public school districts in Hancock County, including Findlay City School and private school options
- Major employers Marathon Petroleum Corp., Cooper Tire & Rubber/Goodyear, Whirlpool Corp., Ball Corp.
- International businesses and distribution centers with enterprises from 9 different countries
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.