Anesthesiologist for Grand Rapids, MI (Perm)
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking 2 Anesthesiologists for full-time, permanent positions in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- POSITION/FACILITY DETAILS
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- 50 cases on average per day; 20 ORs
- Approx 22 CRNAs on staff, 5 physicians working at one time
- Number of Physicians on staff: 7 (5 full time, 3 part time); CRNAs: 45
- Acute pain only; peripheral nerve blocks, catheters, spinal and epidural.
- No Open Hearts. Will see a fair amount of vascular cases, mostly endovascular (with an occasional open procedure), and perform anesthesia care for a handful of weekly thoracic cases
- Complex vascular and neurosurgery, thoracic
- Medical Supervision/Direction (combo) over CRNAs
- 90% Medical Direction or Supervision
- Michigan medical license and DEA
- Board Certified within 5 years of completion of residency Required
- ACLS and BLS required
- Must be comfortable performing 90% medical supervision
- Clean malpractice or minimal malpractice
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.