APP Hospitalist for Grand Marais, MN (Locums)
Grand Marais, MN 55604 US
Position Facility Details
Position: APP, NP or PA
- Role: Primary role is for hospitalist coverage w/call, ER back up (rarely needed), and Clinic coverage (ideal, but optional). Medical Director will do supervising if needed.
- Annual volume ER 2500
- Average IP census: 2-6, majority swing bed
- Average Clinic pts: 15
- Around the clock coverage Fri 8am until Monday 5pm. to include NH calls, and ER back up if requested, but note it is rare to back up ER (1 x a yr or less per site). Hospital has own ER providers in house.
- 8a-5pm Tues - Thurs. Option to cover 'on call' after 5p -8a, or may hand off to other SMC Provider for call starting at 5p to 8am
- EMR: Athena in Clinic, Meditech Expanse in Hospital
- Trauma level: IV
- MN State License
- MN DEA/CSR
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Required, Waiver options
- Life Certifications needed: ATLS/CALS (due to ER back up and trauma designation) ACLS/BLS
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Hanson joined Wapiti in July 2019. She has 12 years of customer service and sales experience.
Nicole and her husband (Duane) have lived in the Milbank area for 18 years with their 2 boys. Nicole enjoys gardening and spending time with family, especially with her grandson.