APP Family Medicine in Ashtabula, OH (Perm)
Ashtabula, OH 44004 US
Ashtabula County Medical Center (ACMC), an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic. ACMC invites you to consider a dynamic opportunity with our multispecialty group practice which incudes 60+ employed providers; 21 of which are primary care. Featuring a defined referral source from our employed and affiliated primary Seeking an energetic neurologist to join the group and experience a tremendous growth in your practice. Work with one full-time experienced neurologist and one part-time experienced neurologist.
ACMC is a 186-bed acute care community hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission, and a full service hospital serving a population of approximately 98,000.
New patient care tower to open in 2024. Ashtabula County Medical Center broke ground June 30 on a new patient care tower. The 115,000-square-foot, multi-story addition will add 55 new private patient rooms, a new Intensive Care Unit, five new operating rooms and 24 new rooms in the Emergency Department.
- Full-time negotiable schedule
- On call 3-4 days per month
- Clinic Practice Setting
- 10 Mid-Levels Providing Coverage throughout the Organization
- 2-3 Exam Rooms Per Physician
- Practice Population: Adult, Geriatric, Pediatric, and Newborn
- Emergency Supplies Available: Defibrillator, Airway, IV Supplies, Etc.
- Lab onsite
- X-Ray onsite
- EMR - EPIC
- Credentialing timeframe: 30-60 days
- Board Certified - REQUIRED
- OH license (or in the process of obtaining) - REQUIRED
- BLS, ACLS - REQUIRED
- Procedures: EKG Interpretation, Adult Outpatient, General Outpatient, Pelvic Exam/Pap Smear, Trigger Point/Joint Injections, Skin/Tissue Biopsy, Suturing of Minor Lacerations, Incision & Drainage, Employment Physicals, Disability Exams, Prenatal Care, Diagnosis & Management of Common Industrial-Related Medical Problems - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
Ashtabula County Medical Center provides quality healthcare to positively impact the health of our community.
Guided by the principles of honesty, compassion and respect, we are committed to being the provider and employer of choice in Ashtabula County by aligning our organizational strategy with the Five Pillars of Excellence.
- We will build a culture around service to our patients, our medical staff and to each other.
- We will measure and improve the quality of the healthcare we deliver.
- We will improve the job performance, accountability and satisfaction of our people and develop leaders focused on open and honest communications and the importance of recognizing outstanding behavior.
- We will maintain financial stability and responsibility in our daily operations and long-term objectives.
- We will seek growth in our facilities and technology to meet the needs of our community and accomplish our mission.
The mission of the Ashtabula County Medical Center is built upon a foundation of Three Governing Laws of Behavior:
With this foundation guiding our conduct, opinions and attitude, the mission of the Ashtabula County Medical Center is supported by our actions that reflect our commitment to the Five Pillars of Excellence:
Situated in Northeast Ohio, Ashtabula County covers 26 miles of beautiful Lake Erie shoreline and is home to the Grand River Valley, Ohio's Wine Country. Over two dozen wineries throughout the region feature fine wines produced from vineyards that grow 50% of Ohio's grapes. Discover 19 covered bridges, 4 scenic rivers, 2 state parks and some of the best steelhead, walleye and perch fishing in the country.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.