Psychiatrist for VES Exams- Alabama (Locum)
AL, AL 11111 US
Veterans Evaluation Services (VES), a Maximus company, is a government contractor helping our nation Veterans. They're seeking Psychiatrist Providers to perform Initial PTSD exams, follow up PTSD exams, and other mental health exams across the country.
Looking for providers within the following cities:
- Birmingham, AL – Own office required
- Huntsville, AL - Own office required
- Montgomery, AL - Own office required
- ASAP - ongoing
- Willing to accept providers with sporadic availability - will be on an as-needed basis.
- Two (2) options listed above - Travel and perform exams at VES leased facility and/or schedule Veterans within your own practice (noted above what is allowed)
- Initial PTSD exams, follow up PTSD exams, and other mental health exams
- DMA certification available (can get CME credits) – will need to obtain once privileged if not already certified
- Own personal laptop (NO MACs)
- Reporting/DBQs must be submitted within 48 hours upon exam completion - no narrative report. End product is completion of standardized form(s).
- Evaluations to be completed in VES's provider portal
- Record review is required in most cases
- Initial PTSD Exam
- PTSD follow up and all other mental health exams
- one time bonus of $650 for completing all required training- Provider receives full amount
- Mileage - IRS Standard Rate (for personal vehicles only)
- Please note if has own office or would like to use per diem office
- Proficient in METs testing, evaluating and diagnosing respiratory, cardiovascular, and neurological conditions - Required
- Own a laptop (no Mac/Apple products) - Required
- Must be willing to wear a mask during all visits - Required
- Previous compensation and pension evaluation experience - Highly Preferred
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible within 0-3 years of residency - Required
- Must have graduated from an APA accredited program
- Active and unrestricted full license - Required
- Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.