OB Hospitalist in Silver Spring, MD (Perm)
Silver Spring, MD 20904 US
OB/GYN Hospitalist opportunities (2 positions) in Greater Washington, DC-Maryland area as a result of rapid growth. Seeking OB/GYN Hospitalists to join our practice at White Oak Adventist Hospital in Silver Spring, MD.
• Evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB-ED and L&D
• Attending deliveries
• Assisting in the care of the patients of community OBs
• Assisting in surgical procedures
• 6-OB hospitalist model, including GYN coverage
• Collaborate with dedicated teams of 24/7, in-house specialists including Anesthesiologists and Neonatologists
• Experience working with midwives a plus
• Unable to accept J1 visa candidates
• Not accepting Locums candidates
Compensation and Benefits: Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
• Competitive salary range based on experience and training to be discussed at interview. Provider may submit salary expectations with presentation.
• Health Insurance including prescription drugs
• Vision Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term disability options
• Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
• 401k with company match**
• Long Term Care (LTC)
• Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
• Identity Protection
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED AT NAME CLEAR UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
• Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency) or Board Certified in OB/GYN - REQUIRED
• MD license (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency.
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
About the Facility
About Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical Center:
Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical Center has served our community for 115 years, first in Takoma Park and now in our state-of-the-art facility here in White Oak.
Our hospital is the first comprehensive cardiac center in Montgomery County and has provided the most advanced, least invasive heart care with skill, compassion and experience for 60 years.
White Oak Medical Center also provides high-quality Emergency, Stroke, Maternity, Cancer, Surgical and Orthopedic care. Our integrated healthcare delivery network includes acute care and physical rehabilitation hospitals, mental health services and home health agencies and a range of outpatient services.
The new White Oak Medical Center provides the excellent care youve come to expect from Adventist HealthCare in a modern facility at a new, convenient location in Silver Spring that offers
• Private patient rooms
• State-of-the-art equipment and technology
• Calming nature views and natural light
• More than 1,000 parking spaces
Part of a Healthcare Community:
Adjacent to the Food and Drug Administration, the hospital is at the center of the future White Oak Science Gateway, a developing life sciences community combining medical researchers, retail and business.
About the Community:
Silver Spring is the culture and art hub of Montgomery County, Maryland and is home to colorful murals, inviting community destinations, and performance venues. Located directly north of Washington, DC, Silver Spring is the place to visit for a family-friendly outing, weekend trip with friends, or romantic getaway. Shop your way through the many retail options, have a group dinner at a new restaurant, or dance the night away at a concert performed by your favorite artist.
• A diverse neighborhood with a wide variety of cultures
• Large community centers like Downtown Silver Spring
• A dynamic arts and entertainment hot spot
• Seeing your favorite artist perform live at The Filmore, an iconic music venue that had artists like Aretha Franklin, Grateful Dead, Santana, and Janis Joplin grace the stage
• Watching an independent film at AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
• Playing a challenging round of golf at Sligo Creek Golf Corse
• View the bullet that was used to assassinate President Abraham Lincoln at the National Museum of Health and Medicine.
• Make your own personalized bottle of wine at Urban Winery. You get to be part of the entire winemaking process including choosing from a selection of grapes, watching the process of creating a bottle, and designing the label.
• During the winter, lace up your skates at the outdoor skating rink, and during the summer, cool off in the Silver Spring Fountain.
Airport: From Dulles International Airport (IAD) it is a 50-minute drive, Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is a 40-minute drive, and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is about a 35-minute drive.
From Washington, DC:
• Driving: Silver Spring is a quick drive away, located just north of Washington, D.C
• Metrorail: Hop on the Red Line towards Glenmont and ride until you reach the Silver Spring station.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.