Neonatologist - Las Vegas, NV (Perm)
Las Vegas, NV 89144 US
Seeking an additional Board Certified/Board Eligible Neonatologist to join our team practicing at MountainView Hospital and Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center in Las Vegas, NV. This location offers something for everyone!
- To be discussed at interview
- MountainView Hospital has a 24-bed level III NICU with an average daily census of 24.
- Services offered include high frequency (jet and oscillators), body cooling and iNO is available .
- Full pediatric subspecialty support including pediatric surgery.
- The 425-bed teaching full-service hospital is in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley.
- Teaching and CQI opportunities.
- Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center currently has a level II NICU with an average daily census of 5.
- A new state-of-the-art 15-bed level III NICU is opening July 2023.
- Pediatric subspecialists include cardiology and surgery.
- The 265-bed hospital is in Spring Valley, a suburb of Las Vegas.
- Both hospitals are a member of the Sunrise Health System, consisting of Sunrise Children’s Hospital with a level IV NICU and our affiliated neonatologists.
- Shifts, on call, and weekend schedules to be discussed at interview
- Not accepting Visa candidates at this time.
- Open to new graduate applicants
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process. These benefits are for full-time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Salary range to be discussed at interview
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Board Certified/Board Eligible - REQUIRED
- Active NV License - PREFERRED (will also consider NV license in-process)
- COVID Vaccinated, unless qualify for approved medical and/or religious exemption - REQUIRED
- Note any previous work experience with Mednax/Pediatrix - REQUIRED (include at submission)
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ABOUT THE FACILITY
About MountainView Hospital:
- MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service 425-bed medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley.
- MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular and thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, cardiology, urology, wound care and gynecological services, orthopedics, vascular care and an inpatient rehabilitation unit.
- The Sunrise Health Graduate Medical Education Consortium, based at MountainView, trains the next generation of physicians and surgeons.
- MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
- Awards and Accreditations:
- Named among America's Top 250 Best Hospitals (Healthgrades, 2021-2022)
- The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A (Spring 2021, Fall 2020, Spring 2020, Fall 2019, Spring 2019, Fall 2018)
- The Joint Commission Accredited Institution
- The Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification in Sepsis, Chest Pain, Stroke Center
- Blue Center of Distinction for Maternity and Cardiac Care
- NICHE Center Designation for elderly population
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care (2022)
- MountainView Hospital Newsroom
About Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center provides the communities of southwest Las Vegas with emergency and pediatric emergency services with three ER locations, a behavioral health program, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit, OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging, oncology and surgical services.
- Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital's advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
- Opened in 2004, Southern Hills Hospital continually provides acute care services while addressing the growing healthcare needs of the community. In 2018, Southern Hills continued expanding care to patients with the opening of the Pavilion, an 80 bed behavioral health unit serving ages 11 and older.
- In 2017, Southern Hills Hospital added a newly created graduate medical education (GME) program with its inaugural class in family medicine. The GME program has now expanded to include transitional year, psychiatry, neurology, and addiction medicine.
- The hospital also has two free-standing Emergency Rooms, ER at S. Las Vegas Blvd. opened in 2021 and ER at The Lakes, which opened in 2016. Both are full-service emergency rooms specializing in adult and pediatric emergency medicine.
- Awards and Accreditations
- Three-time Winner of Best Hospital in Las Vegas
- Recipient of Healthgrades 'Americans 250 Best Hospitals Award' in 2022
- One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care in 2022
- Ranked #1 in the state of Nevada for Pulmonary Care by Healthgrades in 2022
- Ranked #3 in the state of Nevada for Critical Care by Healthgrades in 2022
- Name Among the Top 10% in Nation for Cardiology Services in 2022
- Five-star recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2022
- Five-star recipient for Spinal Infusion Surgery in 2022
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award Two Years in a Row
- Recipient of the Healthgrades 2022 Critical Care Excellence Award
- Five Star Recipient of Treatment of Sepsis 2 Years in a Row (2020-2022)
- Five Star Recipient for Treatment of Respiratory Failure 2 Years in a Row (2021-2022)
- Five Star Recipient for C-section delivery 4 years in a row (2018-2022)
- 2022 Recipient of Top 100 Hospitals in the U.S. by Fortune
Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center Newsroom
- Area Overview
- Vegas Chamber
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Visit Nevada
- GreatSchools.org - Las Vegas, NV
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.