Hospitalist - Pediatrics Physician for Florence, SC (Perm)
Florence, SC 29506 US
Pediatrix is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist for a new service at McLeod Regional Medical Center in Florence, SC. As one of our hospitalists, your responsibilities will include:
- Admissions and management of patients on the pediatric floor
- The group sees a wide variety of clinical conditions and offers pediatric sub-specialty support along with our affiliated group of neonatologists and pediatric intensivists
- Provide coverage to the 20-bed pediatric floor
- Education of residents while on the pediatric floor
- Call will be shared with another hospitalist creating a satisfying work/life balance
- McLeod Regional Medical Center is a 461-bed facility, providing a vast array of specialized services in heart and vascular, cancer, surgery, orthopedics, women’s and children’s and many others.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- BE/BC - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- SC state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- South Carolina
About the Facility
Florence, South Carolina is known as "A City of Character" and is a city brimming with history, character and southern charm. The weather allows for a higher quality of life for residents by providing the opportunity for outdoor recreation year-round. Lovers of the outdoors appreciate the many scenic parks, golf courses, lakes, rivers and creeks in this region. Opportunities for academic excellence thrive in Florence. There are numerous elementary and secondary schools, both private and public, which provide quality educational opportunities. Residents enjoy some of the lowest property taxes in South Carolina and appreciate the gracious lifestyle and affordable housing options located throughout town. With a low cost of living, rich history, abundant natural beauty, strong economy, fantastic weather and friendly people, Florence is truly a great place to live.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.